Friday, December 09, 2011

Celeb Style - Leopard Print Pants

Trendspotting
Leopard Print Pants

Celebrities know a good pair of leopard print pants when they see one. That's why this pair by Current/Elliott has been so popular on the streets on Hollywood. The Current/Elliott 'Stiletto Leopard Print Pants' is a fierce yet fun pair that shows off your wild side in a flattering skinny silhouette. It's best paired with a neutral coloured top and can be worn with boots, heels or flats. You can jazz things up by adding a flash of colour with bright accessories. 


Top Row: Grey Leopard Print
Anna Paquin wears her jeans with a black cropped leather jacket and charcoal tee. She interestingly pairs it with dark green suede boots by Jeffery Campbell.
Elizabeth Olsen is styled for a magazine wearing the pants, along with a black & white Porter Grey jersey, red Kat cloche hat & mustard Christian Louboutin 'Bambou' platforms.
Emily Blunt kept her look simple with a plain black t-shirt and flat black Fiorentini + Baker ankle boots. She also wears Ray Ban sunglasses.
Nicky Hilton teamed her LP pair with a long black tee and ballet flats.

Bottom Row: Camel Leopard Print
Fergie styled things up a notch with a tank top by Obesity & Speed, along with a fiery red vest, chunky necklace and black gladiator sandals.
Romanian singer Inna wears her LP pants with a light grey half tucked-in tee, cream cropped and studded biker jacket and black high boots.
Mandy Moore opted for a simple look with a dark grey t-shirt and black flats.
Kimora Lee Simmons also wore a grey top, under a black coat, with suede ankle boots.


The Current/Elliott pair of stretch skinny jeans comes in two shades, grey and camel. The leopard print design is slightly faded which gives it a more casual look. It costs $198 or R1600 and can be bought online from Nordstrom or Piperlime.

How would you wear this trend?

31 comments:

joy said...

I love the grey ones! I would probably wear it with black heels, black top, and teal scarf :)

Pola Katelu said...

wow! me want it :[

www.polakatelu.com | @polakatelu

Elle Sees said...

i've got "junk in the trunk" so these wouldn't look good on me. i love my leopard in smaller doses. Enter my STYLEMINT giveaway for 5 free shirts! Create profile to enter.

PITA said...

Hi sam!

Love this pants but I would never able to pull it off ! Love the pictures however, thanks for sharing :)

Following you on bloglovin :)
xx
http://midafternoonlush.blogspot.com / http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3186137/lush

Fictitious Fashion said...

I wouldn't wear it on clothes.. umm.. maybe accessories? I recently bought a leopard print headband :D I'll post it in my nxt post
Though I like it how Mandy moore wears it :)

n Thank you so much for your lovely comment.. :D m so happy.. n aaai.. dun say dat.. M lucky to have him too :D

Love
Akanksha

Sell WoW Account said...

it never goes out of style

Nicole said...

Wow those are so awesome!

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog Sam :) Means so much to me!
Have a great weekend!

The Dainty Dolls House said...

I'd wear leopard print on something else maybe! These are cool, but then would end up looking like all of these girls if I wore them the same way & that would annoy me, leopard print is something that has been around for years, I like it on a scarf or coat at times!! Hope you have a great weekend :)

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

My vote is for the camel ones, but I could never pull that look off myself :)

Blog da Reh said...

I want some skinny jeans with leopard pattern!

Thank you so much for commenting in my blog! I ask you to follow me! I’m following you!


Beeeijooos,

http://re-becah.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

I love how Kimora is wearing them!! I prefer the camel coloured ones! :) Great post sweetie!! :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Olya Khorosh said...

thanks for the comment :)
we love your blog and we are following you now. we will be thankful if you follow us back.

http://doublebeauty2.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

Mmmhh... I can't wear this trend... it would "make" me really huuuuge/fat, I'm short (5'3). And I have to control what I eat, like chocolate :) for example, so that it doesn't stay (according to the saying) for 10 seconds in the mouth, but the hips have it for much longer... So, these pants are not for me, unfortunately! But I did like Anna Paquin's look very very much!
Thank you soooo very much about Clarens! I'm going to plan something for next year then! So, let's try on all the most fabulous lace dresses there!!! Looking forward to that!
You are really so so sweet!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Jessica said...

I'm not really into print or patterned pants, but I really like the grey leopard ones. ;)

xx Jessica

Rakhshan said...

these look chic!! i thought kimora lee was nicole scherzy hehe but she looks great nonetheless! emiy blunt's casual style's amazing, love it on the romanian singer n mandy moore too! x

Dominika | Into the Bloom said...

Nicky Hilton, Inna and Kimora Lee Simmons are my top three, so I would probably go for something similar :)

http://glamourxkills.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I'd wear it!!

kat @ paper doll theory said...

love leopardd. always timeless as long its not overdone!!

love kat
www.paperdolltheory.com

Anonymous said...

The Current/Elliott Collection has become very popular. I'm seeing them on countless celebs!

http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

P.S. Follow my new account on Bloglovin! http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3113408/style-spotlighted#

Unknown said...

Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment, it means a lot to me!
Great post and collection!
Hope to hear again from you!

Hope you're having a great evening!
http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

My cooking blog, support me:
http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

xoxo Kiki

ylenia said...

Great photos, I love animal print!
But my favourite here is the white studded jacket, so cool!

Visit my blog if you want, I just posted a new outfit and I'd like to read your opinion =)

Ylenia

Unknown said...

Love them and so wish I could wear them, but the print just makes me lgs looks huge!
Aimee
www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
xxx

Alexandra said...

I was so on the fence about these, but I've especially fallen for the Current & Elliot ones. I feel like if you can toughen them up especially, then they look amazing!

Alexandra xo

http://tovogueorbust.com/

anaBleng said...

Thank you for your comment!
I saw a leopart print pants like this in Zara but finally I didn't buy it! It could have been a good purchase, of course! But maybe other day :D

xoxo!!

Unknown said...

I like this trend but don't know if I would rock them. I love anything leopard except the pants I guess...


<3 Marina
Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

Dawn (Sassy) said...

Lovvveeee Fergis Swag!!!

xo

dawn

http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

Dawn (Sassy) said...

Now following...Cool blog

xo

dawn
http://sassybagblogettes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would! I especially like the gray ones!
xxx

http://livingasunnyworld.blogspot.com

A Life Un-Styled said...

Not sure I could pull it off but it sure does look great on them!

Valencia Maximillian said...

Kimora <3 <3 now i would like to have one..lol
love your blog! following u now :D

xoxo
styleshorwoom.blogspot.com

Lilly Rocket said...

i love it! just got me a leggings with leo-print some days ago! i'll be following, would be great if you stop by and follow back!

<3 from stockholm,
xx mika