Burberry Prorsum FW 2013
Heart Print Shirt
Forget about spots and stripes, this season it's all about heart prints, which have been popularized by Burberry Prorsum and their irresistible Fall/Winter 2013 collection. After this claret red polka heart shirt hit the runway, it became an instant hit with stars everywhere. Here's a closer look...
Karlie Kloss captured all interest at the Burberry Prorsum FW13 runway show, sharply dressed in this distinctive heart print silk crépe blouse with detachable velvet-finish rubber collar and heritage-inspired epaulettes. Karlie's look was paired with a burgundy translucent rubber pencil skirt, a leopard and check print Burberry bag and animal print flats.
1. South Korean star Yoon Eun Hye was the first to wear the deep red heart print blouse out, back in June 2013. She styled it with the runway skirt, a studded animal print bag and black platform pumps. I find her bag competing for attention with the blouse.
2. Paula Patton picked out the same sophisticated look straight off the catwalk, for an appearance in NYC just last week. The 37-year-old actress added white pumps to her outfit.
3. Bollywood beauty Jacqueline Fernandez wore her heart patterned blouse with a slick pair of burgundy jeans, accompanied by a black leather belt and Christian Louboutin heels.
4. Tamar Braxton is yet another fan to fall for the charms of this adorably printed blouse. She also wore the look this September, with a pair of distressed denim jeans, a multi-chain-link belt and black Christian Louboutin pumps.
5. Whilst everyone else wore the Burberry shirt for publicity shots, Victoria Beckham buttoned up in style for a trip to the airport earlier this month. The designer strolled through JFK in the polka heart blouse, teamed with bootleg jeans, platform heels & oversized sunnies.
The heart print shirt was also prominent in the pages of magazines & Fall campaigns, seen on Lily Collins (in Glamour), Sienna Miller and Elle Fanning in Vogue Australia.
If you have a spare $795 lying around, this elegant claret red heart print shirt with detachable rubber collar can be all yours from Burberry.com. Or you could get a cheaper copy via Choies.
As for 'Who Wore It Best', my vote goes to Victoria, her high-waisted flared out jeans were the prefect finish for a chic 70's inspired look. A special mention also goes out to Yoon Eun, I liked the refinement of her look, but without those chunky shoes and the over-detailed bag.
Who Do You Think Wore It Best?